Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage


Listening:  Beastie Boys Ill Communication

Mike Conley is going to Utah.  I don’t know.  This trade would have had serious impact say five years ago.  Given Conley’s advancing age and recent injuries I’m not sure he’s a significant upgrade, or the piece that puts them in title contention. 

Two packages to cover: one TCDB trade and one small eBay purchase.  My second trade with LO212257 covers baseball and football.  Three early 90s football set builders to begin:
 

Followed by three Michigan football additions:
 

And the trade concludes with five 2019 baseball additions for Owen’s collection:
 

While searching Chris Webber offerings on eBay last week I stumbled upon a listing offering 2015-16 Donruss Statline parallels for both his Rebounding (SN98) and Scoring Kings (SN207) cards:


Of course, I snatched the pair right up.

2 comments:

  1. I just made a trade with LO212257 for similar cards. And those C-Webb inserts are great. I love 2015-16 Donruss hoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to CBS Sports, the Jazz are now a serious contender... I have my doubts though.

    ReplyDelete