Saturday, September 7, 2019

Home Run Challenge

Watching:  LSU vs Texas on ABC

How to best sum up my feelings following today's Michigan game:

I'll leave it at that.

LSU is looking good tonight.  They are always loaded with NFL talent on defense but the offense has lacked punch.  LSU with a legitimately potent offense will be a real test for Bama down the road.

Michigan State is wearing some of the most obnoxious uniforms I have ever seen.


Lance Leipold and the Buffalo Bulls are up on PSU at the half.  Lance coached at my alma mater (UW-Whitewater) and piled up a whole lot of wins and titles. 

I received a pair of TCDB trades in the mail today.  I picked up a nice Yelich insert for Owen's collection courtesy of sandd0522:

BengalFan28 sent eight Michigan football additions, including a pair of Woodson paralells:

No comments:

Post a Comment