Saturday, September 21, 2019

Four PWEs

Watching:  Southern Miss vs Alabama on ESPN2

I have done everything in my power today to avoid watching today's Michigan game.  I have not seen a single second of it.  My brother-in-law has season tickets at Camp Randall and saved me a seat.  The day after the "win" against Army I called him and told him, "I'm mailing your ticket back.  I'm not going.".  He tried to talk me out of it but I said, "We are going to get killed.  I would probably leave at halftime.  I'd spend more time driving than at the game."  Sadly, I was right.

I received two TCDB trades yesterday and another pair today.  I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday so let's cover all four today. 
Four Finest additions for Owen's collection via mattdamick to start:

A basketball trade with 1145tc begins with a few 90s set builders:

The trade concludes with some Michigan additions:

Owen's collection grows by four thanks to bubbasbums:

Another trade with Orry04 concludes today's summary.  This baseball trade begins with a single set builder:

We finish with some more cards bound for Owen's collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment