Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Mark Knopfler; the ultimate Babe Ruth fan?


Listening:  Dire Straits Sultans of Swing

I received five packages yesterday, all TCDB trades, but had to wait until this morning to do anything with them.  With school and after-school activities back in full swing there simply isn't much time for cards in the evenings.

My first trade with MasterofPuppets kicks off today’s recap and begins with a few 92-93 UD set builders:
My set is now 98.4% complete.
A pair of additions for both the Michigan and Hawks collections follow:
 
The trade concludes with some Stadium Club additions for Owen’s collection:
 

My first trade with new member nathanfrancy adds five Gypsy Queen’s to Owen’s collection:
 

My second trade with BucCollector adds four to my 97-98 Flair set:
And the Juwan Howard is headed to the Michigan collection:
 

The stack of 83 Topps I received in my first trade with halfnard boosts my completion rate up to 91.8%:
 

An assortment of 90s basketball set builders begins my fourth trade with tigerfan22:
 
The trade wraps up with Michigan football additions; 13 Wheatley’s and one Woodson:

No comments:

Post a Comment