Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A trade, a fat pack, a Bloss'em, and a Blume

Today's lone trade comes via TCDB member mrdonnee and consists solely of 2018 Donruss set builders:


I had to run out to Target after work to pick up a few cleaning supplies.  On my way to the check out I picked up one Chronicles fat pack.  Things are getting a little more challenging now.  Of the 15 cards only four go toward building the set:

My first Score card; that's nice.  The other cards are pretty nice as well (WCJ, Bamba, and Ayton).  I still really like that Studio design.  I miss it as a stand-alone set.
One parallel in the pack; a bronze Kyrie:

My second Score card is a Mo Wagner for the Michigan collection:

The remaining nine cards are all doubles, and in a few cases triples, headed for the For Trade list:


While at Target I also picked up a couple of things for our daughter.  I think the Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Boomerang are primarily in the toy business.  My God, the constant of barrage of toy commercials.  And you'll see the same ads during every commercial break for two straight hours.  Over the past two weeks or so she has seen commercials for Awesome Bloss'ems and Blume.  Each time she blurts out, "I want that".  I finally found some in stock at Target today.  $6.99 for one and $9.99 for the other.  Very underwhelming but she loves them.  Sadly, we did not pull one of the rare diamond parallel dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment