Thursday, August 29, 2019

tenlbpain... more like tenlbjoy!


Listening:  Soundgarden Down on the Upside

Two packages to cover today.  The first is my second trade with slwcards and begins with a pair of set builders for both 83 Topps and 91 Fleer:
 
The remaining cards are all 2019 stars heading to Owen’s collection:
 

I actually picked up this second package on Tuesday.  I have spent the past two evenings working my way through it.  My eighth trade with tenlbpain is a doozy.  Nick proposed this trade and sent me over 800 cards:
 
We start with baseball set builders which includes a nice stack of 83 Topps:
 
The bulk of the trade is devoted to basketball set builders.  A myriad of sets from across the 90s are covered, but Nick also included a nice stack of 88-89 Fleer and a few 18-19 Hoops:
 
Football set builders include a nice stack of 91 Ultra and a big stack of 92 Stadium Club:
 
A number of 90s era basketball additions to the Michigan collection, including a few parallels:
 
And the trade concludes with a Brady for the Michigan collection and a pair of Bama additions:
 
Thank you very much for the trade, Nick!

2 comments:

  1. My pleasure Pete. I was thrilled with the cards you sent my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Down on the Upside is great!

    ReplyDelete