Monday, August 12, 2019

Three Target runs in one day, duh


Listening:  Billie Eilish When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

I am playing catch up with the old blog today.  Nana (my mom) came up and spent three nights with us so that put the kibosh on card-related activities (blogging, inventorying, trading, etc.).

I made three trips to Target on Saturday; three!  During the first trip, a solo trip to pick up some household supplies, I bought a Topps Series 2 fat pack and a Chrome blaster.  All of the Series 2 cards have been placed on my For Trade list.  I pulled a Yelich insert, however, I already have one in Owen’s collection:
 
The Chrome was blaster was ok.  I pulled a few 2019 stars for Owen’s collection:
 
I’m holding onto four base RCs:
 
The remainder, including a few inserts and parallels, has been placed on my For Trade list:
 

Nana wanted to buy the kids some things so I found myself at Target again.  I picked up a Prizm multi-pack for Owen’s collection:
 

Saturday evening my wife came up with a list of four items that we absolutely needed now.  Could they wait until Sunday morning?  No.  My third Target run of the day ended with a Chronicles hanger box purchase.  I did pretty well as 14 of the 30 cards go toward building the base set:
 
Some decent RCs – a pair of Ayton’s, a Trae, a Bagley, a Bamba, and a JJJ.
The three green parallels include a Bagley:
The remaining 13 cards are duplicates placed on my For Trade list:
 

I received a single trade today; my third with joe0786 and it begins with some basketball set builders:
The trade wraps up with some 1991 football set builders:

No comments:

Post a Comment