Friday, February 8, 2019

GM Giannis & Finest Addition

Watching:  Bucks vs. Mavericks on Fox Sports Wisconsin

No post yesterday - no trades, no purchases, no pack stash.

Giannis and Lebron drafted their NBA All-Star teams last night.  I caught it after-the-fact last night on Facebook.  It was actually pretty entertaining.  Certainly drummed up quite a bit of interest of buzz.  Giannis could use a little work on his GM skills though.  I feel Lebron got the better of him.

One package today - a "Best Offer" eBay purchase made at the beginning of the week.  I picked up a lot of 20 1997-98 Finest Silver base cards.  14 of the cards go toward the set and bring my completion rate up to 72%:



The remaining six cards are dupes I will post to my For Trade list:

1 comment:

  1. Any time you can find a run of these is a good day. I think the Refractor of the Bobby Jackson card now residing on your tradelist may have been my second serially numbered card for the sport. Unfortunately before I began keeping records.

    ReplyDelete