Saturday, February 23, 2019

Two Trades & Hoarding Webber

Watching:  Timberwolves vs Bucks on Fox Sports Wisconsin

Completed my second big trade of 2019 with TCDB member DukeyDevil.  Some Fleer stickers and 1989 Donruss insert are the lone baseball items:



On to basketball, two each from the 1991-92 Hoops and McDonald's sets:



One each from 1991-2 Upper Deck and 1992-93 Fleer:



Ten from 1992-93 Hoops and six from 1992-93 Topps Archives.  I like the Archives set.  Maybe because I collected the majority of these Topps baseball sets.



1993-94 basketball additions include Fleer, Hoops, SkyBox, Topps and Upper Deck:



1994-95 additions include Fleer, Hoops and Topps:



And the basketball portion of the trade concludes with 1995-96 Fleer and SkyBox:



Finally, one hockey card, a Michigan addition, wraps up this trade:



Today's second trade was a hockey trade with TCDB member andres79; our second trade.  One 1992-93 Upper Deck set addition, and seven to add to both the Michigan and Blackhawks collections:



Wrapping up the night, a single card eBay purchase.  Chris Webber's my guy and I love the Noir sets, so it's only natural I stock up on these.  I now have six of the 99 copies:

1 comment: