Saturday, February 16, 2019

Who knew blogging would be such a chore?

Watching:  NBA All-Star Saturday Night on TNT

First post since Tuesday.  The snow we received to start the week meant several rounds of shoveling and put me behind the chains for the rest of the week.

Diallo's dunk over Shaq was ridiculous!  Should have ended the contest right there and handed him the trophy.

Received a number of packages this week.  I will try and cover these in the order received.

I had a small trade with TCDB member rodine; our first trade.  Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the photo.  The trade included one 1984 Topps and a few 1991 Topps baseball cards.

Next up a "submit an offer" eBay purchase of another 1997-98 Finest silver lot.  27 cards in total - 15 go toward the set while the remaining 12 are now on my For Trade list.  Completion rate up to 77%:





My first trade with TCDB member TheMacman513 is up next.  This trade covered all four sports.






Continuing with the "first trade with a TCDB member" theme, we have a football trade with wireguy66.  Two set builders start us off (1989 Topps Traded and 1991 Score):



The remaining cards all go toward the Michigan collection:

 

And rounding out the "first time" theme is my first trade with TCDB member Driverk8.  We start with set builders (1984 Topps (86%), 1989 Score (70%), and 2018 Prestige (75%)):



Followed by some Michigan additions:



And round this trade out with one Belfour:



And finally, I received a surprise package this week from TCDB member herbinator.  We have never traded before so Shane went out of his way to track down my address and send me these cards. 

1 comment:

  1. Just remember, blogging, much like pimping, ain't easy :)

    ReplyDelete