Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I live on the planet Hoth & One Trade

Watching:  Michigan vs. Penn State on BTN

Fun day.  Was shoveling snow at 4:30 this morning.  Then walked to work at 5:45 am because 1) our street had not been plowed and 2) I feared being plowed in once I parked at work.  Got back home around 5:30 pm and shoveled again.  All-in-all I think we picked up a good ten inches of snow.  Given the way the streets in our neighborhood still look I may walk to work again tomorrow.

One package today; a trade with TCDB member TheMacman513.

Two cards going toward the 1990 Upper Deck baseball set:



For basketball we have one 2018 Contenders Draft Picks and half a dozen 2018-19 Prizm inserts and parallels:



One card each for the 1984 and 1989 Topps football sets:



And finally the lone hockey card goes to the Hawks collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment