Monday, April 8, 2019

Five Packages and "Junior's" First Baseball Card

Watching:  Boss Baby on Netflix

National title game tips shortly.  I'm just happy Sparty was ousted on Saturday. 

Five packages in the mail today.  My wife got home first today so I heard all about it.  One eBay purchase and four TCDB trades, all of which are my first trade with each member.

The first package is a single card eBay purchase of a 2018-19 Select X-Factor with SN99:



Next we have my first trade with NetScans.  Baseball set builders include 1984 Fleer (98%), 1989 Fleer All-Stars (67%), and 1991 Fleer (60%):



And a Belfour for the PC:



Today's third package is my first trade with jb31.  A nice assortment of football set builders includes 1983 Topps - Stickers (51%), 1984 Topps (86%), 1986 Topps (100%), 1989 Score, and 1991 Pro Set (76%):



The 1986 Topps set is complete! 
A nice assortment of additions for the Michigan collection comprised predominately of RCs with SNs:



Batting clean up today is my first trade with corozco.  A nice stack of 1990 Upper Deck baseball set builders to start (53%):



One 1989 Score football addition (94%):



A pair of Michigan additions:



And this trade concludes with the first card I have acquired for "Junior" - our soon to arrive son.  I will collect base cards of stars I wouldn't typically seek out to help build his collection because who knows which sports, teams, players he will like.  For the 2019 baseball season I am seeking out base cards of Christian Yelich and the first one arrived today - a 2019 Donruss nickname VAR:



The day's fifth and final trade is my first with ShoTime.  Nothing but basketball here.  An assortment of set builders including a nice stack of 2012-13 Panini:



And it wraps up with a Trey Burke parallel for the Michigan collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment