Thursday, April 18, 2019

Good Thing I Checked the Mailbox First Today

Watching:  Around the Horn on ESPN2

Five, count 'em, five packages in the mail today - all trades with TCDB members.  Thank God I was able to check the mailbox before my wife.  She would have blown a gasket if she had opened the mailbox to see five packages of cards.  For my own self-preservation it might be time to consider renting a PO box.  As for reviewing the contents of these trades, a numbered list seems the cleanest way of attacking these five trades.


  1. My third trade with Crod1991 yields two Michigan cards:

  2. My second trade with FiresNBeers includes Topps baseball set builders (1983, 1984, and 1991):

    2018 Donruss football RCs for the set:

    Michigan basketball and football additions:


    And a Julio Jones for the Bama collection:

  3. My first trade with mrmike consisted of nothing but Michigan football additions:

  4. My second trade with deasley_1 also included nothing but Michigan football cards:

  5. My first trade with rsemu included stacks of 1990 Upper Deck and 1991 Fleer set builders:

No comments:

Post a Comment