Monday, April 29, 2019

Welcome Home, Owen!

Watching:  Friends on TBS

It's been a few days since I last posted.  I even missed my weekly Random Wolverine post.  My absence is for good reason though as Owen Kenneth entered the world on Friday evening:



So "Junior's" collection officially becomes Owen's collection.

Home from work today as we try to find a new routine.  Let's play catch up then.  Three packages in total arrived over the course of Friday and Saturday.  The first is a single card purchase for Owen's collection - a 2019 Topps Yelich parallel:



The second package is my first trade with TCDB member Philallins.  A strictly hockey trade includes Michigan additions:



A few Hawks additions:



And a few top players from 2018-19 for Owen's collection:



The third package is my first trade with TCDB member royals.  A few baseball set builders ti begin:



With the remainder of the trade devoted to Michigan football additions:



Yesterday we were discharged from the hospital and returned home.  Shortly after that I had to make a Target run.  I picked up a pack of 2019 Diamond Kings for Owen's collection:



And some 2018-19 Threads for me:

 

The 10 pack included 7 base cards



A pair of inserts and a parallel:



The blaster included 20 base cards:


5 base SPs:



Inserts and parallels include:



And last but not least, a Giannis base:

3 comments: