Monday, April 22, 2019

Fleer Football Additions. No. Seriously.

Watching:  Bucks Live Pregame on Fox Sports Wisconsin

"Junior" is supposed to arrive this week.  I have made a concerted effort over the past month or two to maximize my trading as I'm sure his arrival will impact the time I can devote to trading.  When our daughter was born in 2014 I had yet to to resume collecting so juggling a new baby and card collecting will be a new experience.

The Bucks go for the sweep tonight in Detroit.  Giannis had a very pedestrian outing in Game 3 yet the Bucks still won comfortably.  If the Bucks advance to the second round they will face Boston; the team that ousted them in seven games last year.

Today's lone package is my fifth trade with TCDB member DukeyDevil.  Fleer football set builders for both 1990 and 1991:



The 1990 set is pretty good while the 1991 set is pretty bad, much like their baseball effort that year.  Just a hunch, but I'm sure TCDB members are more than happy to send cards from these two sets my way.  They probably get the same feeling I do when I can mail out some 1989 Donruss baseball cards.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to know that there's someone out there who is actually still working on these sets :)

    ReplyDelete