Thursday, April 4, 2019

Watching:  Bucks vs 76ers on TNT

Two packages today; both trades with TCDB members.  My second trade with clytngrffn leads us off.  2012-13 Threads set builders to begin:



Football set builders follow:



And the trade concludes with a few football additions for the Michigan collection:



Today's second trade is my first with deasley_1.  The trade includes approx. 65 1991 Upper Deck football set builders, mostly cards in the 600's, but I sorted them into the set before I took a photo.  D'oh.  I now have a complete Upper Deck McDonald's set thanks to these additions:

 

My earlier statement about Shawn Kemp being the king of cool 90s cards is once again validated here.

A large number of Michigan football cards are also included:

 

And hockey additions wrap up the trade; three Belfour's and one for the Michigan collection:



The Belfour's pushed me past the 150 mark.

1 comment:

  1. Very few players had as many cool cards during the 90's as Shawn Kemp, and he's had some pretty cool one's in recent years as well.

    ReplyDelete