Monday, April 1, 2019

With the Afro 6'9"

Watching:  Bucks vs Nets on Fox Sports Wisconsin

Giannis is currently 4/14 from the field.  Ugh.  Jarrett Allen is a pretty solid defender... and has one heck of a head of hair.  Reminiscent of Fletch.

The Tournament certainly got interesting over the weekend.  In the end I correctly picked only one of the Final Four teams; Texas Tech.  I will now throw my support behind whoever plays Sparty as I do not want to see them win it all.

Received four packages today; all trades with TCDB members.  Kicking the evening off my first trade with Dmalshere1.  Baseball set builders for 1983 Topps (68%) and 1991 Topps (99.5%):



And a Coach Harbaugh for the Michigan collection:



Next up my third trade with vanoirm.  Nothing but hockey cards here, starting with 1990-91 O-Pee-Chee Premier (23%) and 1991-92 Upper Deck (99.9%) set builders:



And two Red's for the Michigan collection that are older than me:



In the three spot another hockey trade; my second with Classicshowcar.  Seven additions for the 1990-91 Score Canadian set (63%):



Followed by five additions for the Blackhawks & Belfour collection:



And 17 additions for the Michigan collection round out the trade:




And last but not least, the fourth trade is my third with Billy Kingsley.  Billy recently sent me a note letting me know that he had an interesting Webber double to send me.  Turns out he wasn't kidding.  Billy sent me this 2003-04 UD Glass - Plexi-Glass parallel for my Michigan collection:



What a beauty.  Thank you, Billy!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, I pulled two of those Webbers when new but wasn't totally sure they were duplicates until I finally got them both together in one place last month. I usually labeled my duplicates boxes in the mid 2000s but I didn't with the box it was in!

    ReplyDelete