Friday, May 17, 2019

Ersan Ilyasova... MVP?

Watching:  Inside the NBA on TNT

Game 2 just concluded and the Bucks are up 2-0 on the Raptors.  Well-rounded effort tonight.  Contributions from Brogdon, Ilyasova, and Mirotic helped create a big first half lead that proved insurmountable.  Let's see what happens when the scene shifts to Toronto.  I'd be thrilled if the Bucks could split in Toronto thus giving them a chance to clinch at home in Game 5. 

Kawhi Leonard is an immense talent.  He does so much on the court and he makes it look so effortless.

My daughter and I attended Game 1 in Milwaukee on Wednesday night.  We spent a little time with Nana on Thursday and stopped at the zoo in Madison on the way home. 

Four packages to cover tonight.  Leading off, my first trade with TCDB member obxyankeefan. A very simple and straightforward trade here - nothing but a stack of 1984 Topps football set builders.  I only ten or so cards away now from completing this set:



My seventh trade with TCDB member tenlbpain follows.  This trade begins with a few football set builders.  The 1990 Topps set is almost complete:



A nice batch of Michigan additions:



And a Bolland to add to the Hawks collection:



Tonight's third package comes courtesy of my first trade with TCDB member mrdonnee.  Another fairly straightforward trade as this includes nothing but Michigan basketball additions.  I even managed to obtain a Chris Webber:



The night's final package is my "monthly" trade with TCDB member and Raptor fan karsal.  A nice assortment of mid to late 90s basketball set builders:



And a pair of Michigan additions:



Boy, that's an awful photo.  It's late though and I lack the motivation to retake the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment