Friday, May 3, 2019

That's Italian!

Watching:  Bucks vs Celtics on ESPN

Oh my God...  Eric Bledsoe drives me nuts.  It's almost like he has a form of "Little Man Syndrome".  He has to prove how tough he is and in doing so he often negatively impacts his own team.  He will get too physical and pick up foolish fouls and/or commit silly turnovers.  I sometimes wonder if committing to him for another four seasons was a wise move.  He's a good PG, but not elite, and an erratic shooter.  Combine that with my initial reservations and...

One package today; my third trade with TCDB member Rustyk99.  I make a habit of checking my Match Alerts at least once a day and when I saw this card pop up I immediately fired off a proposal:



It's the Italian version of the 1995-96 Collector's Choice #200.  That's Italian!  I kind of enjoy chasing down the various foreign language editions of the Collector's Choice sets.

Hockey cards comprise the rest of the trade.  The lone set builder is a 1990-91 O-Pee-Chee Premier:



Five hockey additions for the Michigan collection:



And ten cards for the Hawks collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment