Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Bucks Played like a D-League Team Last Night

Listening:  Depeche Mode Violator

Just sat through a lecture on CBME presented by a candidate for an open position.  Oh my.  Nothing against the presenter, but I could take a nap.  They probably should not schedule these right after lunch.

The Bucks sure laid an egg last night.  The bench performance was poor.  Bledsoe continues to frustrate me.  The Raptors are going to collapse on Giannis when he touches the ball.  The other 11 guys are going to have to step up.  They get plenty of open looks - just got to knock them down.  The Bucks better win Game 5 if they want to win this series.  If they lose tomorrow night I fear it will be over in six.

Yesterday's lone package is my third trade with TCDB member Classicshowcar.  A block of 20 cards for the 1992-93 Ultra hockey set:

No comments:

Post a Comment