Sunday, May 12, 2019

Kawhi with the Ridiculous Buzzer Beater

Watching:  Inside the NBA on TNT

Kawhi just hit an insane shot to clinch the series vs the Sixers setting up a Bucks-Raptors matchup in the East Finals.

Due to a busy weekend, and some nice weather, I have fallen slightly behind.  Saturday morning we attended our daughter's annual dance show and then later in the afternoon she and I hiked up one of the surrounding bluffs.  Her first hike up the bluff on her way.  In previous years she had been strapped to my back.  Today was Mother's Day, of course, so cards had to go on the back burner.

Received a single card eBay purchase yesterday I think; my second copy of this 2018-19 National Treasures Webber:



The lone trade I received, maybe Thursday or Friday, is from TCDB member Shaggy69.  A pair of 1991 Pro Set:



And some football additions for the Michigan collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment