Thursday, May 9, 2019

Some Nice New C-Webb Additions and 250 Trades

Watching:  The Jump on ESPN

Giannis and the Bucks completed their Gentleman's Sweep of the Celtics last night.  8 wins down, 8 more to go.  Nice to see Brogdon return last night and kick some of the rust off the tires.  George Hill and Pat Connaughton were huge off the bench all series.

Completely forgot to acknowledge the completion of my 250th TCDB trade on Monday.  Not too shabby - 250 trades in just over 13 months.  Thanks to all of my trading partners for helping me expand my collection.  I only wish I had started trading sooner!

Two packages today; both very similar as both are eBay purchases that include 2018-19 Chris Webber's.  First up, I won a pair of National Treasures cards from one buyer.  Both are MEM, SN99:

 

The second package is a single card purchase of a Prizm parallel carrying SN20 (Fast Break Bronze):

 

No comments:

Post a Comment