Saturday, May 18, 2019

Your haircut is atrocious, been the same since '83

Listening:  As Good As Dead by Local H

One package in the mail; an eBay purchase.  I add a 1999-00 Stadium Club insert to the Chris Webber collection; a 3x3 Luminescent:

 

My wife had me pick up a few items at Target this morning.  Of course, that means a stop at the card section.  I picked up a Big League fat pack for Owen's collection, as well as his first football packs (2019 Score):



I also picked up two Score fat packs for myself; my first of 2019:



Just finished opening the two packs.  Love the design as it is clearly based off the 1989 set.  Today's two packs were a total dud though.  Nothing of note in either pack so why even bother with pictures?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't listened to Local H in ages. I saw them once opening up for Veruca Salt. It was just two guys - the drummer and the lead singer, who was playing one of those multiple necked combo guitars. He was rather good!

    ReplyDelete