Tuesday, May 21, 2019

There’s only music so that there’s new ringtones

Listening:  Arctic Monkeys Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

My biggest frustration with blogging has been my inability to access the site from work.  We have to sign into our network with our campus ID and this does not allow access to the site.  This morning I finally found a work-around.  I logged onto a classroom computer using a generic student login and Viola!  

So the Bucks lost Game 3 on Sunday night.  I was actually surprised/shocked they forced two OTs.  They played so poorly.  So many turnovers.  Toronto defended Giannis well essentially sending a second defender at him as soon as he touched the ball.  Toronto got great performances from Gasol, Siakam, and Powell and still needed two OTs.  And Leonard played 52 minutes.  I actually pretty good going into Game 4.  If the Bucks lose tonight though things get very interesting.

The Dubs are back in the Finals.  Remember the old CBA days where teams received standing points for winning quarters?  The Blazers would have done ok in that format considered they led for significant portions of the four games.

I checked my PO Box after work yesterday and received four packages; all trades with TCDB members.  My first trade with michwolv95 leads us off.  An assortment of 2019 baseball cards for Owen's collection.  I have set a goal of collecting at least one card for all Players of the Week and Players of the Month beginning with the 2019 season.


Up next, my first trade with Dtd500.  Three Brady's and a Wheatley for the Michigan collection:


And a poorly photographed Ingram RC for the Bama collection:


My first trade with Shaw Racing is the third package.  A few 1990-91 hockey set builders to start:


And the trade concludes with ten nice Belfour additions for the Hawks collection:


Monday's fourth and final trade comes via MattnMiller.  A stack of almost 100 1990 Upper Deck baseball set builders:

No comments:

Post a Comment