Thursday, May 2, 2019

Looking at the Front Door. Same Card, Different MEM colors

Watching:  Raptors vs. 76ers on ESPN (Muted)
Listening:  Main Source Breaking Atoms

Is it just me or does JJ Redick get clipped in the chin at least once a night?  Or at least give the impression he was hit.

Just one single card package today; a recent eBay purchase:



I already have two copies of this 2018-19 Crown Royale Webber MEM card.  Both of those copies include a black piece of material while this new card includes a purple piece.  Yes.  I am that guy.  The guy who buys multiple copies of the same MEM card just to acquire different colors of material.  I only do that for Webber and Giannis though.  Giannis is getting too expensive now so really I only do it for C-Webb.

No comments:

Post a Comment