Thursday, May 30, 2019

Tarantula Touching

Watching:  Warriors vs Raptors on ABC

I took our daughter up to the Bell Museum in the Cities today.  She did something I have never done and will never do; she touched a freaking tarantula!



UM introduced Juwan Howard today as its new hoops coach.  Refreshing to see the genuine emotion from Juwan during the presser.  I've got a gut feeling he can succeed.  This first year could be bumpy as there are a number of open scholarships and he has to implement his system, but once he gets his guys playing his system this could turn into something.

Today's lone package is a single card eBay purchase.  Another one of those that had a low starting bid and mine remained the only bid.  It's a Webber addition for the Michigan collection that carries a MEM, SN199:

1 comment:

  1. Such a brave child! Her pops must be proud :)

    I'm happy for Juwan, I was a big fan of his, and he couldn't have been nicer when I met him about fifteen years ago, so I'm hoping that he does really well with this new gig.

    ReplyDelete