Friday, March 29, 2019

C-Webb Additions!

Watching:  Virginia Tech vs Duke on CBS

Well, the old Maize & Blue took it on the chin last night.  Throughout the season I grumbled about how they had a 7-8 minute stretch each game where the offense went into hibernation.  Last night that dry spell extended well beyond 8 minutes.  They lack a real NBA type talent; someone who can create his own shot.  If you had told me before the season that this roster would make it to the Sweet 16, I would have gladly taken it.  In the end, not a bad run.

The Bucks played last night as well and Giannis twisted his ankle again.  Will they shut him down for the remainder of the regular season?

As of this morning my bracket ranked in the 92nd percentile on ESPN.  Not too shabby.  I actually had Michigan losing to Texas Tech in my bracket.  UNC's loss earlier this evening though will really hurt as I had them in the Final Four.

Two packages in the mail today; both purchases.  First up, my first purchase through TCDB.  I make a point of checking my Match Alerts each day because you just never know when someone may post an elusive card for trade or sale.  I have never purchased cards on TCDB but when this popped up I just had to have it.  It's only fitting that my first TCDB purchase be a Webber.  This 1993 Classic Four Sport LP Jumbo comes courtesy of ebernerd:



Today's other package is an eBay purchase consisting of two Webber MEM cards.  The first is a 2006-07 Luxury Box with SN49, while the second is a 2018-19 Select:

No comments:

Post a Comment