Saturday, March 23, 2019

How Sweet It Is

Watching:  Auburn vs Kansas

UM advances to the Sweet 16 again.  They looked pretty good against the Gators.  The games today, with the exception of LSU-Maryland, have not been overly competitive.  Looks like Sparty and the Boilers will cruise into the Sweet 16 as well.  Hopefully this Auburn-Kansas game will be a little more entertaining.

My bracket wasn't great after the first round, however, 15 of my Sweet 16 picks were still alive.

I have a fantasy baseball draft tomorrow night.  This will be third year participating in a league run by one of my brother-in-laws.  They needed a ninth guy at the last minute so I obliged.  Aside from seeing the occasional highlights on SportsCenter, I do not follow baseball.  It's a nine man league and I finished seventh the first year and then second last year.  I lead the league into late August and then my pitching staff started giving up runs left and right.

Two packages in the mail today; both trades with TCDB members.  My second trade with TheMacman513 leads things off with four 2016-17 Threads base and four 2017-18 Prestige inserts:



The trade concludes with a pair of Michigan additions:



Today's other trade is my fifth with capper14.  Pretty straight forward trade here; nothing but 1993-94 Topps basketball.  A stack of cards to go toward the set:



And a Gold parallel for the Michigan collection:




No comments:

Post a Comment