Thursday, March 21, 2019

Hello, Ja Morant

Watching:  Montana vs Michigan on TNT

Murray State "raced" past Marquette earlier today and Ja Morant demonstrated why many project him to be a top five pick with a triple double.

Two packages today; both trades with TCDB members.  My first trade with rtrimbath leads things off.  I offered a 1988 Score Gerald Perry in trade last week.  One problem - I actually didn't have a double.  I pulled the copy from my set for the trade and sought out another copy.  So the Perry re-completes my 1988 Score set (100%).  Then we have three for the 1991-92 Upper Deck hockey set:



The remainder of the trade consists of football additions for the Michigan collection.  The first Woodson's I've picked up in some time, so that's nice:



Today's other trade is my fourth with wax_house.  The trade begins with basketball set builders; ten 1993-94 UD Pro View (26%) and eleven 1996-97 Metal (13%):



This trade also included some 1991-92 Upper Deck hockey additions (99%):



Three basketball additions for the Michigan, including a Webber!  I cannot recall the last time I picked up a Webber in a trade so this is a really nice get.



And the trade's final card is a Belfour:

2 comments:

  1. The 1996-97 Metal set holds so many memories for me. It's one of my favorites for nostalgia reasons alone. I found a rarer Webber dupe that I'm planning to offer you at some point, some point sooner rather than later. (Once I remember where I put it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A rarer Webber"... you've got my attention, Billy! I like the Metal sets. Each time I pick up a couple in a trade I think, "I should make more of an effort to complete these sets."

    ReplyDelete