Friday, March 1, 2019

Raccoon vs. Baby & Gunny's Mystery Pack

Watching:  Incredibles 2 on Netflix

Our daughter's favorite scene in Incredibles 2 is the one where Jack Jack sneaks into the backyard and fights the raccoon.  She squeals with such delight each time she sees it. 

Two packages today - one a trade the other contest winnings.

First up, my fourth trade with TCDB member AwgyDawgy; baseball set builders for 1983 (67%) and 1984 (94%) Topps baseball sets, as well as the 1990 (61%) Fleer football set.

  

Today's second pack came to me via Gunny's 10th Anniversary Celebration on TCDB.  I love the "Mystery Pack" wrapper.  Reminds me of the Riddler on the late 1960s Batman series.



Inside, ten Patrick Roy cards.  The 1988-89 and 1989-90 Topps editions are really nice additions to my collection.



Big thank you to Gunny for his generosity.  Definitely something to consider as I approach another milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment