Monday, March 18, 2019

Where a kid can be a kid. 200th Trade.

Watching:  Our daughter play with dolls

Spring break on campus this week.  I took the day off and took our daughter to Chuck E. Cheese; my first visit as an adult.  It was actually kind of fun.  She got hooked on the "shoot the water gun at the target" game.  We were able to play a few games together, which was nice, including a pretty cool race car video game.  After nearly two hours we went up to the next block and had Olive Garden for lunch rather than pizza at Chuck E Cheese.

Just one trade in the mail today; my sixth with TCDB member tenlbpain.  Two batches of basketball set builders; 1992-93 Topps Archives and 1994-95 Topps:

 

A nice chunk of cards to help build the 1990 Fleer football set:



And two RCs for the Michigan collection:



Over the weekend I completed my 200th trade on TCDB.  Technically, I hit 201 but I do not count the first transaction as that was a sale I completed several months prior to beginning to trade.  I completed 200 trades in just under 50 weeks.  Wow.  Four trades a week on average.  Thank you to all of my trading partners over the past 50 weeks.  I kind of doubt I will be able to maintain that pace over the next 50 weeks, but I am willing to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment