Friday, June 7, 2019

Four Package Friday

Four packages to cover today - all TCDB trades.  My first trade with SeaKing leads the afternoon off.  The lone set builder goes toward the 1983 Topps set:


While the remaining three cards are 2019 baseball cards for Owen's collection:


My second trade with p_dawg68 is today's second trade and is comprised solely of Michigan football additions:


Today's third trade is my fifth with Bizzork.  It begins with some basketball set builders:


And the remainder of the cards all Michigan football additions:


My fourth trade with Shaggy69 is today's final package.  A pair of 1991 Fleer baseball to start:


A wiiiiiiiiide assortment of '90s basketball set builders:


A few football set builders:


And lastly, a single Michigan football addition:

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check your TCDB lists and see if we can hook up on another trade, now that my inventory is 100% cataloged.

    ReplyDelete