Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hoody's Haul

Listening:  The Doors The Doors

Sadly, Michigan fell to Vandy last night in the decisive third game of the College World Series.  Hell of a run though.

Houston is targeting Jimmy Butler?  Basically, they would have to strip much of their depth to make it happen.  Lack of depth certainly came back to bite the Warriors this season.  And can you imagine a locker room with Harden, Paul and Harden?  I don't see how they navigate a full season without it blowing up in their face.

Today's lone package is an eBay purchase from Hoody's Collectibles.  I won a Chris Webber auction and then took advantage of the shipping discount and added several more Michigan cards.  A pair of Webber's to begin; a 2001-02 Fleer Force insert (SN699) and a 2018-19 Select insert (MEM, SN49):


The next Michigan name I usually search for after Chris Webber is Glen Rice.  Hoody's had three I added to my collection; 2016-17 Absolute (MEM, SN149), 2018-19 Cornerstones (MEM), and 2018-19 National Treasures (MEM, SN99):

I have more Glen Rice MEM cards in my collection than any other player.

Finally, single additions for Mo Wagner, DJ Wilson, and Charles Woodson:

The Wagner is a 2018-19 Cornerstones (MEM), the Wilson is a 2017-18 Noir (MEM, SN99), and the Woodson is 2015 Crown Royale parallel (SN99).  I absolutely love Noir, it's usually my favorite release each year, so the Wilson is a nice pick up.  The Wagner might be my first Lakers MEM.  I like how the yellow piece pops against the predominantly purple background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment