Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Ever Elusive Hot Numbers... No More!

Watching:  Michigan vs Vanderbilt (College World Series Final Game 2) on ESPN

Big sports night last night.  The Wolverines took Game 1 from Vandy in Omaha.  They are now one win away from a title.  Vandy's ace is on the mound tonight so it could be tough sledding tonight for UM.  And Giannis won MVP honors at the NBA Awards.  Great speech from a genuine kid.

I received three single card eBay purchases today.
  1. The first SN card I have added to Owen's collection - a Finest parallel of Yelich that carries a SN150:

  2. In what has become an almost daily ritual, I picked up yet another Webber Prizm parallel.  This Purple Ice version is SN149:

  3. The final eBay purchase is a card I have been trying to hunt down for about two years.  I have bid on several but this is the first time I was successful.  This 95-96 Flair Hot Numbers insert is pretty sweet as it has a Sportflics appeal:



2 comments:

  1. Nice Yelich! That Webber Hot numbers is trippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, mid-90s basketball inserts are the best!

    ReplyDelete