Thursday, June 13, 2019

House Divided: Pam Beesly vs. Jim Halpert

Watching:  Hotel Transylvania

Congratulations to the St. Louis Blues and their long-suffering fans.  Heck of a performance last night.  The Bruins had numerous chances in the first period and dominated play, but the Blues capitalized on their few chances to take the lead.  That second goal with only seconds remaining in the first period felt huge.  You think you're going into the locker room down 1-0, we only need one, but suddenly you're down 2-0 and your hold mindset shifts.

I got a kick out of the whole Jim-Pam back-and-forth on social media.  I wish the series could continue just we could get more Jim and Pam!

Am I the only person who dislikes Brad Marchand?  There's something about that guy.  Whenever I see his face pop up on the screen I think, "That guy looks like he did something to deserve a punch in the face."

My fourth trade with TCDB member Rustyk99 was yesterday's lone package.  I received eight hockey cards; the first four headed to the Michigan collection:



and the second half going to the Hawks collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment