Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I have a new oldest card in my collection


Listening:  Pet Shop Boys Please

Received four packages yesterday.  The day’s lone TCDB trade leads us off.  This is my first trade with rrk1918 and it begins with three for the 1990 Upper Deck set:

And the trade wraps up with three basketball set builders:

The three remaining packages are all recent eBay purchases.  I searched my last name on TCDB and found one hit in the “Non-Sport” category.  I hopped on eBay and found a copy so I pulled the trigger:
 This 1934 card also takes a seat as the oldest in my collection.

The final two packages are both purchases of 2018-19 Chris Webber cards.  The first is a single card purchase – the Neon Green version of the Spectra insert (SN25):

The other Webber eBay purchase is a lot of five 2018-19 Prizm parallels.    The Blue (SN199), Blue Ice (SN99), and Hyper are all new additions to the collection:
A copy of the Blue Ice had a higher bid than the price I paid for this lot, so it's always nice to get a "deal".  The remaining two from the lot, Pink Ice and Silver, are duplicates that will soon appear on my For Trade list:

No comments:

Post a Comment