Monday, June 17, 2019

McFarlane NBA 2K19 Giannis


Listening:  Bruce Springsteen Western Stars

I made a Target run Saturday morning.  They have spent the past two months or so remodeling and rearranging our local store.  It feels like the card section got a tad smaller.  Anyhoo, on the way to check out I picked up two more fatpacks of 2019 Score.  As with the first pair I purchased, nothing of note to share once again.  I also picked up 2019 Topps Series 2 packs for Owen’s collection:
 

I received two TCDB trades in the mail today.  My third trade with hawkking yields a pair of Jordan’s:

A small stack of 2013-14 Pinnacle set builders comprises my second trade with mrdonnee:

I received a nice gift for Father’s Day - a McFarlane NBA 2K19 Giannis figure:

I wonder if I can log this on TCDB?  KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment