Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Funday


Listening:  Ghostface Killah Ironman

I received two packages yesterday; both trades with TCDB members.  Leading us off, my first trade with Akenyon1.  1990 Upper Deck set builders to begin (83%):

An assortment of 90s basketball set builders follows:
That Ewing card is bizarre.  The photo is too far to the right; way too much dead space on the left.

And the trade concludes with a pair of 1991 Pro Set set builders (79%):

My fourth trade with vanoirm is the day’s second trade and is my second “big” Canadian trade of the week.  The bulk of the trade is devoted to early 90s hockey set builders:
 
My 90-91 Pro Set master set is now 96.5% complete.  90-91 Score Canadian (78%), 91-92 Pinnacle (97%), and 92-93 Upper Deck (96%) are also coming along nicely.

The trade wraps up with a Pinnacle Canadian Belfour for the Hawks collection:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment