Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My First "Big" Canadian Trade

Listening:  James Brown Live at The Apollo

Yesterday's lone package comes via a frequent trading partner at TCDB - Dan (PapaG321).  Prior to this trade my Canadian trades had been limited solely to PWEs.  Dan shared some tips, and I read some helpful advice on the TCDB boards, and we hammered out my first "big" Canadian trade.  Nearly 200 cards went each way tucked in large envelopes.  It cost me under $7.00 to ship, or just under $0.04 per card.  Not bad at all.  On to the contents of the trade...  we start with a stack 1991 Score set builders:


Hockey cards comprise the remainder of the trade, beginning with a stack of  1991-92 Premier set builders:

The trade wraps up with Stadium Club set builders; one from 1991-92 and four from 1992-93:


I only wish I had been brave enough to attempt trades on a larger scale with our Canadian friends sooner.  It was easier and cheaper than I had assumed, and my post office was really helpful.  I've already sent a second such large envelope out and will certainly send more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I seem to recognize those cards!!! At about .04 per card that's pretty reasonable for sure. Maybe we'll try again someday. Thanks for the trade.

    ReplyDelete