Wednesday, January 9, 2019

One "Crazie" Surprise

Watching - Bucks vs. Rockets on Fox Sports Wisconsin

One package in the mail today.  I was very confused when I looked at the shipping label as it was a large envelope from Ontario.  I have a few PWEs in the works with our neighbors to the north, but nothing of this size.  It finally dawned on me that this must be a Pay It Forward from TCDB member CrazieJoe.  Joe and I have completed several trades and I consider Joe to be an excellent trading partner.  He also has a nice blog I check out from time to time.  The package included a nice variety of mid to late 90s basketball cards...



a handful of football cards, including three for the Michigan collection and one for the Alabama collection...



and finally a handful of hockey cards, including some for the Blackhawks collection.



Every single one of these cards was on my Want List.  Thank you, Joe!

Michigan Wolverine collection additions - 3 (Steve Breaston, Chad Henne, Charles Woodson)
Alabama Crimson Tide collection addition - 1 (Simeon Castille)
Chicago Blackhawks collection additions - 5 (Brent Seabrook, Marian Hossa 4)

1 comment: