Saturday, January 5, 2019

Pro Set hockey

Watching:  Michigan vs Notre Dame hockey on NBCSN - Go Blue!

Received one trade in the mail today.  This small hockey trade is my first with TCDB member wax_house (Aaron).  The trade included the final three cards I needed to complete my 1990-91 Pro Set set.  I never really paid any attention to the NHL until the 1990-91 season.  The addition of Pro Set, Score and Upper Deck to the hockey card landscape played a pivotal role in that.  There are a number of COR, ERR, VAR cards that I will continue to seek out in order to complete a master set.  Chasing all these variations will take some time and effort given the ridiculous number of them.



The remainder of the trade consisted of nine 1991-92 Pro Set cards.  I now have 608 of the 615 cards in the set.



Set completed - 1990-91 Pro Set, does not include all COR, ERR and VAR varieties

No comments:

Post a Comment