Wednesday, January 23, 2019

TCDB Anniversary

Listening:  Tony! Toni! Tone! Sons of Soul

No packages today.  Inconceivable!


Turns out today was a big day though - it's my TCDB anniversary!  I stumbled upon the site two years ago while Googling a 1986-87 Fleer checklist.  I basically spent 2017 learning the ropes, entering my collection, and pitching in where I felt comfortable (scans, checklists, misc edits, etc).  In the end I managed to be named to the TCDB First Team and earn Rookie of the Year honors.  2018 I focused on entering my For Trade list and trading.  I just hit my 150th completed trade last week and received my 100th positive feedback comment.  For 2019 I have started this blog, will continue trading, and want to get back to helping out around the site.

Thank you to all the members who help make TCDB such a fantastic resource.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on two great years of trading at TCDB! I'm still integrating my collection and getting my feet wet on the site. You're the first user I've traded with twice on there, and it's great to see you blogging every day. I hope that your fellow traders are following you here. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pete. Happy to have been part of the 150.
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you're on TCDB. Thanks for all you do there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Two years Pete. Love the blog and love our trades!

    ReplyDelete