Saturday, July 27, 2019

Dave & Adam's - Part IV... Jabroni

Watching:  Cubs vs Brewers on Fox Sports Wisconsin

Today's lone package is my first trade with TCDB member cbcbdt90 and begins with a Rumeal Robinson insert for my Michigan collection:

The remainder of the small trade consists of 90s basketball set builders:


Tonight we conclude the unboxing of my recent Dave & Adam's purchase with the free gift.  I think I had eight options and none were overly exciting.  Since this was going to be a free pack/box of cards I thought, "What the hell?", and chose something completely different:

This is my first box of wrestling cards...ever.  I was a pretty devoted wrestling fan in the late 90s.  We attended a number of events in Milwaukee, including a WWE Pay-for-View, and even saw a show down in St, Louis while in town for a Cubs-Cardinals series.  I mentioned in previous posts I liked the Outsiders and DX, but I was also a huge fan of The Rock.  So much charisma.  Without furhter ado then, let's layeth the smacketh down on this box and see what's inside:

This is the lone card I will keep:

Finally, The People's Champ has been added to my collection.  If you smeeeeeeellllllll... what The Rock... is cookin'.  I will place the other cards on my For Trade list and hopefully they can find happy homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment