Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Hey Yo - My first wrestling cards

Listening:  The Black Keys Rubber Factory

I received three packages today; all TCDB trades.

1. Batting lead-off, my first trade with mtc32226.  This small trade adds three football cards to my Michigan collection:


2. My first trade with bwvjones is up next.  A small stack of 1991 Score set builders to begin:

Followed by four 2019 baseball additions for Owen’s collection:

And the final card I just happened to stumble upon and added to the trade just for fun.  I will be sending this out to my brother-in-law, Jon Field:


3. My fifth trade with CrazieJoe concludes today’s summary.  This is our first “big” trade.  Baseball set builders, 1990 Upper Deck and 1991 Score, to start:

Six 1991-92 Premier additions follow:

The final two cards open up a whole new arena of collecting for me.  I enjoyed wrestling as a kid back in the 80s.  Who didn’t?  But by 1990 I had lost interest.  When WCW gained serious momentum with Nitro and plucking starts from the WWF I came back into the fold.  My favorites were The Outsiders – Scott Hall and Kevin Nash:

No comments:

Post a Comment