Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My world for a plate & UPS operating conditions

Watching:  Ben 10 on Boomerang

A single package today; a PWE trade with TCDB member SeaKing that includes 2019 baseball stars for Owen's collection:

Eight flagship and a pair of Heritage.

I  missed out on another Chris Webber printing plate this past weekend.  Webber plates do not appear on eBay all that frequently so the bidding is fairly competitive.  I am currently bidding on another plate and I see that another one was recently posted.  Fingers crossed.  I would like just one Webber plate for my collection.

I am waiting for a package from UPS so I checked the tracking status online this morning and saw the following, "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. "   Could that be anymore ambiguous?  It's the ultimate catch-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment